Meet the Directors and Staff of Your Credit Union
- Henry (Hank) Gamel was elected to the board in 2007, and now serves as the Chairman. Hank is the former Deputy Police Chief for the Rantoul Police Department. He also served as president of the Rantoul Police Pension Board where he supervised the management of over $10,000,000 in pension fund investments for the Rantoul Police Department. Hank is a Trustee for the Village of Rantoul, and Executive Director of Hope Meadows. He is active in many local organizations and resides in Rantoul.
- Katherine Johnston was appointed in 2018 and currently serves as the Vice-Chairman. She has experience in credit union management, having served as the Branch Manager for us at one time. Katherine has an MBA from the University of Illinois where she is employed as a Business Analyst for the MCB Instructional Program.
- Doug Keen is the Treasurer and was appointed to the Board in 2011. He is the owner of the American Family Insurance agency in Rantoul, and serves on the Potomac School Board. He is President of the Middlefork Youth Sports and is a long time credit union member.
- Lisa Feig was appointed to the Board in 2022 and is currently the Board Secretary. She is a life-long resident of Rantoul and is co-owner with her brother of Triad Shredding.
- Ken Turner was appointed to the Board in 2006. He is the former Grants Management and HUD Administrator for the Village of Rantoul,. He resides in Rantoul with his wife and two daughters.
- John Hansen also joined the Board in 2012 as a result of the merger with Community Healthcare Credit Union. He had been the Chairman of the CHCU Board. He now serves as a Director and Chairman of the Supervisory Committee. He is an accountant with a background in healthcare companies. He is currently employed at Health Alliance.
- Joseph Siedenburg was elected to the Board in 2020. He is a Human Resoources professional.
- Cynthia Rouse joined the Board in 2020. She is the Human Resource Director for Jeld-Wen
- Marissa T, President. Marissa has over 30 years experience in credit unions, with over 20 of those years as a CEO. Marissa has a passion for financial education and believes in the CU motto, 'People helping people'. Marissa is a Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor.
- Shireen, Vice President / Loan Officer. Shireen has held a variety of positions with the credit union in her 14 years here and was recently promoted to Vice President. Shireen received her "Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor" accredidation in September 2023.
- Marini, Assistant Operations Supervisor and ACH Coordinator. She has been employed at the Credit Union since 1995. Marini had worked with a large bank in Boston before moving to Rantoul with her husband.
- Melanie, Collections Officer. Melanie has been with the credit union over 8 years and has an extensive background in consumer lending.
- Dajza, Lead Teller and Back-up Bookkeeper. She has been with the credit union over 2 years and loves problem solving as well as working with the members
- Erica, Membership Officer. Erica has over a dozen years experience in banking and enjoys helping our members. Erica received her "Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor" accredidation in October 2023.
- Marissa, MSR. Marissa has been with the credit union almost two years and enjoys doing back office work.
- Ashleigh, MSR. Ashleigh has been with the credit union almost two years. Ashleigh always has a smile on her face and enjoys each day to the fullest.
- Yaire, MSR. Yaire is our newest edition to the group. Yaire always has a smile on her face and brings laughter to the group. Yaire is bilingual and we very much appreciate that about her as well.