Meet the Directors and Staff of Your Credit Union
- Henry (Hank) Gamel was elected to the board in 2007, and now serves as the Chairman. Hank is the former Deputy Police Chief for the Rantoul Police Department. He also served as president of the Rantoul Police Pension Board where he supervised the management of over $10,000,000 in pension fund investments for the Rantoul Police Department. Hank is a Trustee for the Village of Rantoul, and Executive Director of Hope Meadows. He is active in many local organizations and resides in Rantoul.
- Katherine Johnston was appointed in 2018 and currently serves as the Vice-Chairman. She has experience in credit union management, having served as the Branch Manager for us at one time. Katherine has an MBA from the University of Illinois where she is employed as a Business Analyst for the MCB Instructional Program.
- Doug Keen is the Treasurer and was appointed to the Board in 2011. He is the owner of the American Family Insurance agency in Rantoul, and serves on the Potomac School Board. He is President of the Middlefork Youth Sports and is a long time credit union member.
- Ken Turner was appointed to the Board in 2006 and currently serves as the board secretary. He is the Grants Management and HUD Administrator for the Village of Rantoul, as well teaching GED classes at Parkland Community College. He resides in Rantoul with his wife and two daughters.
- John Hansen also joined the Board in 2012 as a result of the merger with Community Healthcare Credit Union. He had been the Chairman of the CHCU Board. He now serves as a Director and Chairman of the Supervisory Committee. He is an accountant with a background in healthcare companies. He is currently employed at Health Alliance.
- Alan Hall was elected to the Board as a Director in 2014. He is retired from the University of Illinois, and is a Certified Internal Auditor. He is a resident of Rantoul.
- Paula Wallace also was appointed to the Board in 2018. She is an ordained minister and pastor at the First United Methodist Church in Rantoul.
- Joeseph Siedenburg was elected to the Board in 2020. He is a Human Resoources professional.
- Cynthia Rouse joined the Board in 2020. She is the Human Resource Director for Jeld-Wen.
- Michael Daugherty is the President/Manager. He came to the Credit Union in 1995. Mike is a CPA with a background in lending and marketing. In addition to his duties at the Credit Union, he is actively involved in the community through the Rantoul Rotary Club and other activities. He is also a member of the Board of Directors of Alloya Corporate Federal Credit Union which is the largest corporate credit union in the country.
- Marini Early is Assistant Operations Supervisor and ACH Coordinator. She has been employed at the Credit Union since 1995. Marini had worked with a large bank in Boston before moving to Rantoul with her husband.
- Melanie Hesterberg is the Collections Officer. She has an extensive background in consumer lending.
- Shireen Justice is Loan Officer. Shireen has held a variety of positions with the credit union at both branches.
- Erica Knight is our Membership Officer. She has over a dozen years experience in banking.