Prepaid Debit Cards
The CUMONEY Everyday Spend Card
The CUMONEY® Visa® Everyday Spend Card is a smart, safe way to spend. Just like a traditional debit card, you can shop, dine, or pay bills with ease, both in person and online. Plus, you get added security and peace of mind knowing that your personal information is protected.
Benefits of the Everyday Spend Card
There are plenty of benefits to enjoy with your Everyday Spend Card. These are some of the top reasons why our members choose our prepaid debit card:
- Safer than cash.
- Accepted everywhere you see the Visa logo.
- Express your personality by selecting from a variety of card designs.
- Convenient to manage using the CUMONEY mobile app, accessible 24/7
- Transparent fees help you understand exactly what you’ll be charged when you load your card or make certain types of transactions.
How to use your Everyday Spend Card
After ordering your card at the credit union, you’ll receive your personalized Visa card in the mail. Once activated, it’s easy to load and make purchases at over 20 million Visa locations worldwide.
Add Funds to Your Card
Choose how you want to fund your account so your money is accessible and ready to use when you need to make transactions. Loading your card can be done in person, electronically, and even automatically.
- In person at the credit union – funds are available within hours.
- In person at any Visa ReadyLink location – find the closest location.
- At www.cumoney.com – load your card with your linked credit union account. Funds are available after a 3-5 day hold.
- Using the CUMONEY Prepaid Mobile App – use mobile check deposit or transfer with your linked credit union account. Funds are available after a 3-5 day hold.
- Auto funding – talk to us about setting up a regular fund transfers.
Manage Your Card Account
Stay up-to-date with the activity on your account when you use the CUMONEY card access site. You can manage your account after signing in to the mobile app or using the website. After logging in:
- Check your transaction history and balance
- View your secure E-Statement
- Update your profile
- Change your card’s PIN
- Fund your card with a transfer from your credit union account.
Additional Features of Your Debit Card
Free Bill Pay: Skip checks and money orders when you pay your bills using the available funds on your Everyday Spend Card. Sign in to your account and use the bill pay screen to enter who you’d like to pay and how much money you want sent.
Visa Zero Liability: Our debit cards are covered by Visa’s Zero Liability policy. Visa guarantees that you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges when your card is lost, stolen, or fraudulently used.
Report Your Card Lost or Stolen: